Powered By Blogger

2010年8月7日星期六

留什么给我?

吃早餐。少爷吃谷粮+牛奶。妈咪喝咖啡+上网。
“Mommy, why do you have to do your blog?”

“Hmm…you mean SasaMommy?....I want to write down some special things la. Many things happen every day.”

“Why have to write down?”

“For memory in future. Now I record, next time when I am old, I can read again…Also for you Sam. If one day mommy is not in this world anymore, you can still read my blog….and you will think of mommy.”

似懂非懂地点点头。继续吃。又停下来。

“Mommy, when you are no longer here. What will you leave for me? ……”

“Huh….what do you mean? I don’t understand.”

“Err…I mean when you are not here with me.”

“Oh….Do you mean when I die…..”

“Ya ya…when you go to another world – the heaven….”
哎哟!几时变得这么好? mg妈咪可以上天堂?呵呵。

“So, you want to know what mommy will leave for you when mommy is dead la, besides the Sasa Mommy blog, right?”
这孩子怎么会问这样的怪问题?还是很大的怪问题呢!又是妈咪想太多了?哈!

“OK. First mommy would have left you a life – that’s you, Sam. 妈咪生下你,给了你生命。Then妈咪会留给你知识 + 教育, which is knowledge and education. That’s why mommy has been teaching you and guiding you all these years, to let you have a strong foundation.”

“When your foundation is good , then you can go to look for more knowledge by yourself. You become cleverer, become smarter.”

“I will try my best to give you the best health. Ya, we know that your lungs is not that strong and you have sinus problem. But it does not mean that we stop there and never do anything about it. Mommy has been helping you by giving you nourishing food, vitamins, herbs. And mommy asks you to do exercise every day. 有没有?You also go for your swimming class and golf class, right? All this exercises will bring you healthy body and stronger body. You have to keep doing it.”

“还有妈咪整天 nag nag nag 你的那些道理,你现在可能会觉得妈咪很吵很烦,改天 这些道理 will become a set of value in your life. It will help Samson to become a better person. Why? Because you know what is right and what is wrong, what is good and what is not good for you. You can judge! You feel good. You feel great. You will feel that you are success in your life.”

“And the most important thing is that you love reading, just like mommy. Reading will give you knowledge. You know that. So, that’s the best thing. Keep reading continue reading and you will keep on improving. You become wiser.”

“Sam, you know that you are dad and mom’s only son. We love you. We will try our best to give you the best thing we can afford. But that does not mean money. We would rather left you a healthy body + smart brain + happy heart + good values, I mean good 道德。When you have all this in you, you will be a very good, very knowledgeable, very intelligent, very powerful person.”

“Boy, 有明白吗?”

“Maybe dad and mom would left you this house and some money. Maybe only, I don’t promise."

"Money is important but money is not everything. You have to remember this. And don’t expect you will get lots of money from dad and mom, NO! "

"Once you are a smart person, a brainy person, a good person, a hardworking person, the money will come to you. The success will come to you also.”

“Ok?”
又是一轮似懂非懂的点点头。

“ok, mommy… But please don’t die until I am 100 years old….”

唉!讲了这么多,应该是对牛弹琴了。孩子,你听懂了多少呢?

9 条评论:

Wai Wan 说...

Your son even 9 years old but still very naive and cute.

I remember when Lynn was 4 or 5 years old, she already know what is dead, maybe she saw the dag died, or she knew what is die is no longer there. She told me, "Mommy, when you and daddy died, I will take care of Wen Wen, I will feed her, bath her and teach her well"

莎莎妈咪 sab 说...

WW...very kind of you to say he is naive, actually 'bodoh sikit' :P ...I was so touched when i read what Lynn had told you, she is such a sweet + good girl. I am very happy for you, my friend. You really raised her well. Excellent!!!

Wai Wan 说...

Lynn is a very generous and kind girl, she does not suite well to the actual world that makes me really worry. Wen can survive in this real world.

BTW, have you both done Will?

Yew Chong will bring your HRC T-shirts to KL this Thursday, can you drop by to his factory to collect from him. His number is 012-4278050. Pai Seh to keep you so long, your neck must be very long liao, haha.

莎莎妈咪 sab 说...

WW...yes :)...My neck is still short-short. hehe. I will text YC on this Thursday. THANKS.

莎莎妈咪 sab 说...

面子书留言 :

Aileen Goh Sam's punch line is so awesome. I absolutely love it. May be he said it because he LOVES you so much he wants to have you around FOREVER.
07 August at 21:38

Sabrina Woong CW haha....thanks Aileen. so sweet of you :)
Sunday at 16:18

Derek Loo 若我是小少爷... 肯定听到头都来不及点了... 原来妈咪可以一口气说这么长哦... 哈哈哈...
Monday at 17:07

Allan 志成 Woong 卢大导,做么这样celaka? 哈哈哈
Monday at 17:49

Derek Loo 因为我在读的时候,还来不及点头接受,就发现下面还有... 如此这般... 哈哈哈...
Monday at 17:52

Sabrina Woong CW ‎@卢大导~终于见识“教母”的厉害吧?哇哈哈:P可以更长更罗嗦的咯+碎碎念:P
Monday at 20:01

Derek Loo 超级厉害的!哈哈哈...
Monday at 20:55

Sabrina Woong CW :P
Monday at 22:54

jo 说...

Honestly, if i were Sam, what else can i do except keep on nodding my head, hahaha! :p

莎莎妈咪 sab 说...

ema...my mommy said i could actually keep clapping my hands next time, besides nodding my head :P .....

jo 说...

HAHAHA..... :D
B-e-h t-a-h-a-n!!

莎莎妈咪 sab 说...

jo...ai-cai-lah!!! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...