Powered By Blogger

2011年5月25日星期三

一口都没吃

放学。接过宝贝的小书包。开始听报告。。。

"Mom, I did not have a single bite on my snack today."
妈咪暗地里吃了一惊。小小的一惊。
"Why?"
"Because of doing 值日生。HZH (卫生组长) wanted us to do nicely."
"So everyone did not eat during recess time?"
“我们这一组。。。by the time we are done, it was already 10:09, just one minute to 上课。So, I could not eat.”
"Then you must be very hungry now."
"I can hear my stomach rumble tumble...hehehe."
还在笑,一点都没有不开心或觉得委屈。

很好啊!虽然没能在小休吃点心,但是可以和同一组的同学很认真地打扫清洁课室,很难得。
宝贝嘴里没说什么,不过妈咪知道他心里有满足感。
可以想象十几个学生在4K班同心协力的模样,画面很美咯。

3 条评论:

非一凡 说...

他自己开始了毅力训练了,很好!!

莎莎妈咪 sab 说...

非一凡。。。呵呵!是的。挨饿的毅力 :P

莎莎妈咪 sab 说...

面子书留言:
#
Josephine Woong I am just thinking, if half of the children at Sam's age are just like Sam, school will be a very peaceful and pleasant place.
26 May at 15:57 · LikeUnlike
#
Sabrina Woong CW i would agree...sometime i think he is too kind. i dont know how long I can 'protect' + 'help' him....:( how i wish he could be a little bit "wild"....
26 May at 16:01 · LikeUnlike
#
Josephine Woong Just as you said, dont know how long you can protech & help him. So... just let him explore his ways out there! I know sometimes he may trip and fall, but let him, this is a way of learning too. One has to go through that. As long as he knows you and CW are back there to advise/support him, anytime, think that should be fine.
28 May at 17:03

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...