Powered By Blogger

2011年1月12日星期三

意外发现的旧账(2)

赖小朋友的 master piece, 原汁原味,妈咪只是照着type, 没有加减文字修饰文法。如有雷同,实属巧合。哈哈哈!

Robotic Camp (9-6-2009)
Two days at Robotic Camp. Hmmm....Good (Very Good). We made robots and played computer games. My favourite robot was the Lightseeker. Next, we played with a Tracker. Funny!!! Because it was supposed to go on the black lines, but it went on the white lines! Today, we unscrewed all the parts. Then we went to eat Mcdonalds. Then we all played games. I got my pants covered with flour. YYucks!


Barbecue (14-6-2009)
Here are a few barbecue jokes :
Q :What do you get if you crossed a zebra with a pig?
A : Striped sausages!
Q : What do you call a prawn-brained chicken?
A : A dumb chicken!

Now, we begin the story. Last night, we had a barbecue. Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Yummmmy!!! We had jelly, sausages and fried chicken. I played with my friends. The game was called "terminator Salvation". The soldiers need to destroy the "Terminator". I won! After that, I went home and watched television. And then...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....


Bali Trip (xx /6/2009)
1st day : We went to Bali with po-po, gong-gong and e-ma. Our tour guide was Tut De. We went to Wuluwatu. I was scared of the monkeys. My heart said :"Ahhhhhh!" Then we had coconuts. Argh! Then we went for dinner at the beach. Then went to Hard Rock Hotel! Then we went shopping. Then, zzzzzzz.....



2nd day : Worn out! I went to a temple which has holy water and two art shops. I bought a drum. Then we also went to a volcano and ate lunch there. And also went to a spa. At 9:00pm, we went for late dinner. Then....zzzzzz...
(p.s. : I played PSP at the spa, then dad played PSP in a hut.)



3rd day : I went to the beach. A wave splashed me over. Then we went to lunch. Then we went to another beach. We had to walk a long way. I saw a snake. Then it started to drizzle. We went for dinner at the airport. Yum! Then I slept in the aeroplane. I put in my passport! Then I slept in the car....Zzzzzzz
(p.s.: the breakfast at Hard Rock Hotel was yummy.)



呵呵!照片是妈咪加上去的啦。。。

(待续)

2 条评论:

jo 说...

hahaha.... this lil fellow!
The first few were quite ok. But quite "ai-yah" when he came to write about the Bali trip liao.

莎莎妈咪 sab 说...

jo...aiyo. u should know yr nephew well. this is his style la...always "tiger hear snake tail", hahaha :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...