Powered By Blogger

2010年6月15日星期二

7th Kids for Chess Camp 15June2010



Samson took part in 2-days programme ~ 7th Kids for Chess Camp, organised by Candidate Master Collin Madhavan. He enjoyed the camp very much, even asked me to drop him earlier at the camp on the 2nd day.

There was a mini tournament among the participants. Samson played 9 games altogether, his results ~ 3 win/ 2 draw/ 4... lost :P

When he told me this, I tried to motivate him by saying :

"Boy, as mom has been telling you ~ win or loose doesn't matter......",

he stopped me ,"Yes, I know, Mom. The most important thing is to compete + complete the game, and try my best!" ......

YES! Son, exactly! Please keep this in mind and in action at all time, mommy is proud with you :)

1 条评论:

莎莎妈咪 sab 说...

面子书留言:
Choon Bee Zahn
Keep up the good work!
16 June at 06:01

Sabrina Woong CW
terima kasih banyak-banyak :) try our best lah :P
16 June at 17:53

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...