Powered By Blogger

2010年6月18日星期五

LaQ七彩风 18June2010



I bought a set of LaQ for Samson 2 days ago, as gift / recognition for his hard work + results in school (2 terms). He shows great interest in these tiny / fine squares + triangles.

He was looking thru the booklet and asked "Mom, which one u think i should try?"
"Up to you, Sam. Which one u like, just try. You decide...."
"Hmmm....I think I'll try to do The Phoenix. It's the toughest one!"
"Wah, So ambitious huh?."
.....(but inside my heart I was thinking "Alamak, why choose the most difficult one. Most likely u will give up half way....." :()
"I want to try. I think i can achieve my ambition, mom"
"OK!"

Sam worked on it slowly for the next 2 days when he has free time, part by part. Finally he completed his colourful phoenix just now at 7pm. I was really impressed! He made it without a single help from his fatty dad nor me.

My boy took 7 hours (time accumulated ) in 2 days to complete 604-piece colourful phoenix. I must take some pictures for memory :) :P

**后记 : 可能堆积完成一个604块的小模型对很多小孩来说不是什么壮举,但是如果你是知道承懿的‘问题所在’的,就自然会明白妈咪为什么对他的LaQ七彩风感到如此“震撼”和感动了。

1 条评论:

莎莎妈咪 sab 说...

面子书留言:

Josephine Woong
Great job, Sam! It is such a colourful piece, i like it too! :-)

Allan 志成 Woong wrote
Brilliant, Sam! :)

Lee Wai Wan wrote
Wow, very talented boy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...