Powered By Blogger

2010年4月18日星期日

Birthday pics with Sam

I just realized that I have been taking pictures with Samson on 17 Apr after he was born, never missed :P

Just wonder how many years this 'habit' will carry on......a

And hehehe...picture with sam on my birthday I made it again this year -2010. Yahooooo! :)

I really hope that it will be an 'annual practice' for both of us until he says "NO" in years later .












************************************
dawen 17 apr 2010 07:22
I saw sunflowers in one of your bday photos with Samson! That's really good excuse to take a pic with your kid once a year! You may find it harder to convince him when he's in his teenage though! Happy Birthday, qiuhua! I hope you find it great to be 40 (because I soon will be, haha)!!



Sabrina Woong CW 17 April at 09:44
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! i like sunflowers because of its bright colour and "sun shine feel"....I will still try my best to take pics with samson on any special days, but i understand what u mentioned "harder during his teenage".....my boy is growing,i understand i am looking forwrad to it and i am learning to let go. ....well, i feel great for being me, anytime....hahaha, yaya, 1 week late u will be "一根草“ or "一课树“?enjoy ya! THANKS and nice weekend :)

Choon Bee Zahn
Happy Birthday to the forever beautiful YOU! May your birthday be filled with family joy, love and happiness!
17 April at 01:05

Tricia Yong Pui Yan
unbelievable! keep it up!
17 April at 04:34 ·

Sabrina Woong CW
‎@Bee ~ Thank you. forever beautiful? so kind of u :)
@Tricia ~ try by best :)
17 April at 09:35

Aileen Goh
Happy Birthday, Sabrina. Fun to see from pictures that your son grows from a tiny baby to a big boy, and yet his mom does not age at all.
17 April at 11:32 ·

Sabrina Woong CW
‎@Aileen ~Thanks :) very kind of you. Age does not mean something 'bad' for me, hahaha, as i am always young at heart :P
17 April at 12:02 ·

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...