Powered By Blogger

2010年4月17日星期六

My B'day in 2010




I had a "quiet" birthday today, just celebrated with Samson :)

Fatty has been working the whole day at site. Dont worry, i am not complaining :P actually i feel blessed and loved. He pre-wished me HB before bed last night, i got a sincere + touching sms from him at 7:30, his flowers was delivered at 11am :)

Samson woke up at 9:15 and immediately sang me his version of BD song :)

I got my brother's sms from UK on the dot when M'sia clock struck 12.

My sister-in-law called me from Singapore at 10:06, with a birthday song from her cute children.

My sister's sms reached me at 10:55 followed by a call from my beloved mum :)

I got 5 birthday cards this year (including 1 from ex,hehe) + many wishes via sms and FB That's why i said i am blessed :)

THANK YOU !!!

平淡是福、知足常乐 :)

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...