Powered By Blogger

2010年3月15日星期一

2010姐姐牛一

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my one and only sister - Jo Woong :)

May she be happy/healthy/pretty always......

Well, we are going to give a BIG treat to our mom on 16 March, since she worked really hard to deliver her first baby many many years ago :P


************************************************
Facebook comments :
Daphne Tan
The party's for your Mom or you sis's birthday ;) Send my regards to your Mommy, since it's because of her that you are here... and i got to know you :)

Allan 志成 Woong
yea la..somemore hor, this baby also very guai giat one many many years ago, mum was so koh mia to raise her up! hahahaha
Happy Happy Happy B'day to Jo:)
Can't thank my mum enuf to give me such a lovely 大家姐:)*HUGS*
Have a good and wonderful time tomorrow la!
15 March at 23:51

Josephine Woong
Thanks, ma & pa! Without them, i wont be here. :-p
Thanks, Sab, for treating us a yummy feast which we enjoyed so much!
Thanks, sailoh, for tolerating my naggings over the phone at times!
Thanks to both of you, for being so supportive during my "crisis" (you know what i meant, right?), that made it alot easier for me.
And Samantha, thanks for your well wisher! So sweet of you. :-)

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...