Powered By Blogger

2010年3月3日星期三

double "O" 姐弟情


位于美国的《面子书》朋友Rox今天的post :

"A true friend doesn't care what you're wearing, if you're home is tidy or not, if you're car is making funny noises, that you only have $5 in the bank this week, or that you and you're loved ones aren't perfect and do actually fight...a true friend just likes you for you! Repost this if you have at least one true friend!!!"

我看了很喜欢,也将它post在我的《面子书》,当然会有一些回应,包括大姐和弟弟都repost了。。。其中弟弟的回应最真实最令人窝心 :)

他写给大姐的
as a matter of fact, I dont care what you 're wearing because I know u have great sense in fashion.I dont care your home is tiny or not as I know our 'multiple functional' mum will do the job for you. Your car is making funny noise? Why worry? Our beloved dad is a car mechanic. And I am pretty sure you have more than $5 in your bank. Dont even have... See more to care the last part as I know being single, you r happy and enjoying your life... having said that, I do love u for what you are as u are my one and only Dai Kah Jie! *HUGS* 03 March at 17:52



他写给我的
ok.. to be fair, I have to write this for you too! :P

As a matter of fact, I dont care what your are wearing because I care more about what Samson is wearing, as he is always the spotlight infront of u, and you put more emphasis on him rather than yourself ma! I can still remember whenever we go shopping you spend more time looking at the kiddy's
... See moredepartment rather than lady's department. I dont care your home tidiness because you already have a part-time cleaner ma! Your car??? come on, look at the car you are driving, who will complain about it? :P $5 in the bank... who is going to believe that? LOL. And the last one, please la... Lai Sang is the best hubby in the world, everyone knows about it! SO ...? Despite all these, I do love you for who you are as u are my one and only Ee Kaj Jie ma! :) *HUGS*
03 March at 18:10

哈哈!羡慕吗?
double "O"的三姐弟是这样的了:P

没有评论:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...