Powered By Blogger

2009年10月25日星期日

8岁咯


~出世后的第一张照片
~1岁生日在怡保



~ 2岁生日在槟城
~3岁生日在蒲种旧家




~ 2+2 = 4岁啦
~5岁在婆婆家,kfc买芝士蛋糕



~ 6岁时迷上 BumbleBee    
~ 7岁了还是钟情 Transformer

My boy is celebrating his 8th birthday today! Just cant believe it! I still can remember clearly when my water bag "pop" - it was @ 7.06am on 25 Oct 2001when I was about to wake up to work after 2 days of MC. .....Time flies...I am blessed to experience motherhood because of him - though i feel upset/discouraged sometime, i do enjoy most of the time. At the same time, I learn to appreciate my mother more..... I know there is still long way to go, i will try my best to learn - to learn to be a better mother (and a better daughter/ DIL too) :)

今天宝贝8岁了。和爸爸妈咪一块切蛋糕。最爱的黑森林。
还很贴心地告诉妈妈 : mom, you can have another piece, because it's yr 受难日。

4 条评论:

jo 说...

Yes, yes, every child should know and remember that his birthday is actually the mother's 受难日.

莎莎妈咪 sab 说...

jo...i was touched when he said that to me. dont know where he had learnt this word, perhaps from books.

jo 说...

Mien kong pun chai you were "ngan sap-sap" when you heard that lor, hehehe! :p

莎莎妈咪 sab 说...

jo...sorry wo. yr sister is not that 眼浅. i felt with my heart one, OK? :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...